10.25.2006

This video poses some interesting questions about 9/11. It makes you think and I hope they are wrong. No matter how much I think Bush has screwed up this country I don't want to believe that even he is this evil. Not to mention how twisted the people who did the dirty/wet work would have to be.


Election time is almost here thank god. No, I'm not that excited about voting. I just want the f@&king commercials to end. It does not matter what party I side with, both sides are running disgusting attack ads non-stop here in Minnesota and I'm sick of it! Here in Minnesota we actually do have a major (kind of) third party with the boring name of the Independence Party (think of Jesse "The Body" Ventura as our Gov., yep were weird up here.). Their commercials usually are at least funny.

No comments: