10.04.2006


I just now found out that he was the co-chair for the Congressional Missing and Exploited Children Caucus! He now may faces charges from laws that he co-authored! That is ironic. There are so many problems with this whole situation that I don't know where to begin. Was the GOP leadership aware of his conduct as some say? If so, heads should and hopefully will roll. I have already seen/heard some of the attack adds on the Republicans that have arose from this. With all that has gone wrong in this country in the last six years we should be tired of the GOP and their money grubbing, God hating & war mongering views. But I thought the same thing two years ago and well...

Then of course we have Foley's scapegoating that sickens me even more. I'm an alcoholic and I'm going into rehab, oh and by the way I was molested by church members when I was a child!

My god man use those two little things hanging between your legs and take responsibility for your actions, your busted and the only thing you have left is your honor.

No comments: