10.09.2006



And a few more pic's from the last set. I love fall and it's colors, I really think it is the prettiest time of year (besides right after a heavy sticky snow fall that sticks to everything). Fall is also my favorite time of year, warm enough to do things outside but cool enough that I will not sweat out a gallon of water. It's the start of football (go Vikes, what a game yesterday! Never count the Vikes out they will surprise you.) Fall also means that the Holidays are right around the corner (the Grinch I am I really don't like Holidays, I guess you could say that I dread the holidays. Why? It's not that I don't like the gatherings but over the years every one of my family members has died on or within days of a major holiday.) Carrie of course thinks that I'm just weird & pessimistic. Lets see, Dad on Memorial day, Grandma on July 4th, Aunt Viv on Thanksgiving, My brother within a week of Thanksgiving and mom had her aneurysm three days before Christmas. OK, enough of that. I'm off to work.

No comments: