10.02.2006


iWon News - Robert Downey Jr. to Star in 'Iron Man': "Robert Downey Jr. will star as the latest Marvel Comics superhero to hit the big screen. Downey will play the title character in 'Iron Man,' a film directed by Jon Favreau. Filming is scheduled to begin in February, with the movie due in theaters in May 2008."

So why am I posting about Robert Downey Jr. taking on an acting roll? For one I'm glade to see him acting I believe he is one of the finest actors out there if his personal demons are under control. Second, how often will I get the chance to post twice in a single week while mentioning Iron Man, one of my all time favorite Comic book heroes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robert Downey Jr. is a pretty good actor (at least the Downey we saw in "Chaplin" is), but somehow I can't quite picture him as Tony Stark. Any word on who's to play Pepper or Happy? Which of Iron Man's villans will be featured?