10.13.2006

God I'm "OLD". Tomorrow is my twenty year high school reunion (a little late but... never mind that), Edison class of 86 rules! LMFAO The reunion will be held at the best bar in America (no that's not my opinion, thats according to Esquire Magazine!)

I hope this reunion is better than the last one I attended. That ended with me in a fist fight the next morning as I dropped of the old classmate that I had picked up at the reunion. I would have brought her to her house but she passed out in my car! I carried her up four flights of steps to my apartment, and dropped her on the couch. Did I get lucky? No, she was to drunk and that would have been wrong (damn it)!

The next morning I awoke to find that she was still on the couch but now had no cloths on! (Not sure what happened there... but I didn't mind ;) So when I was dropping her off at her car, this other car comes flying up. She tells me that I better leave, that this was her boyfriend from the night before. (No I'm not a dog, he had dumped a drink on her, then got in a fight with a couple of other guys. This is when she asked me to get her out of there!) One thing led to another and he and I ended up tossing each other around breaking a couple of car windows in the process. A passing squad car chased us off. I never heard from her again. Wish me luck, and Yes Carrie is going with me so no picking up young ladies this time!

No comments: