10.18.2006

I've been playing a game called Blogshares , as part of the game you find dead blog's (those where there has been no postings for over six months). This dead blog I find kind of depressing. So much love is shown towards Maddy in those twelve words and then nothing. What happend? Did Maddy run away with another man while the Merchant Mariner was at sea? Was the Merchant Mariner lost in a tragic shipping accident and Maddy is sitting alone waiting? Or did the Merchant mariner find love in another's arms? I guess we will never know.

On to other things there are:
Wesley Snipes on Americas Most Wanted.
Mike Tyson, still desperate for attention, attention that we/I give him.

Nuff Said.

1 comment:

tomshideaway said...

I don't know if your in Blogmad or Blogexplosion but whenever I'm searching through their blogs I find it annoying to find blogs that haven't been updated since forever....so your take, the wondering why it hasn't been updated, puts a new spin on it for me. Maybe I will consider the why next time.