9.26.2006

wcco.com - Toddler Discovered Drunk In North Minneapolis: "Tests taken at the hospital last night showed the 3-year-old well over the legal blood alcohol limit for adults, measuring 0.12."

There is a joke here, but I find the story to depressing to type it. My dad used to get me drunk at drive in movies. As the first movie would end he would pass me up (I would watch the movies from the top of our station wagon) his left over "pops". Why? So I would go to sleep (pass out) and he and mom could leave after the first movie, since I would yell and cry that I wanted to watch all three. (drive inns you have to love them, three for the price of one, even less if you count my older brother hidden in the trunk;) Years latter my mother would deny knowing anything about this, selective memory at it's best.

No comments: