9.15.2006

Lonelygirl15 I know everyone is talking about this, she claimed to be a home schooled 15 yr old but actually was a 19 yr old actress. Her videos on youtube brought in tens of thousands to watch. After all the hype I went and looked and I have a question. Why? Why did so many people watch her videos, why do we care that it was fake and why did I waste three minutes of my time. Speaking of Why? Why in the world do we need a New Numa Numa song and video? This one is an overproduced 1980's style MTV music video that... well it sucks. Speaking of Numa Numa fame the original writer of Numa Numa has jumped on the fame train left the band, moved to LA and made yet another version of Numa Numa this one is a rock version and well... it does not suck. And more waste of time stuff.. a Deal or No Deal music video. I really need to get a job, sitting here watching Google Videos and now Youtube... waste of time and life. Except maybe this video;)

No comments: