5.14.2006

So this will be an experiment. I just read an article over at Fade to Numb about search results linking to your blog. I always knew about this but now... I'll play with it. I have seen some dozzies on my site meter, but I thought I word throw up a few choice words to see what happens next.

Most popular searches according to technorati are: Karl Rove, allofmp3, al gore, rove, mother's day, Iran, DA vinci code, boing boing, nsa, mission impossible.

OK now a few others: Paris Hilton nude, sex tape, Pamela Anderson, family guy, masturbating, babe and juggs.

That should be enough lets see what happens next?

2 comments:

FTN said...

Well, you got a page hit from me, mostly because I noticed a couple hits coming from you.

"Juggs"? People really search for the word "juggs"? Also, the mental of image of "Family Guy masturbating" was not one that I needed today.

CHARLES and CARRIE said...

allofmp3 at 10 is the winner... so far. Go figure. The sex ones produced 1 hit. People want their music more than sex. I'm not sure if I should be happy about that or not?