5.14.2006

Not much going on in our world just job work (I wish I could win the lotto, life would be so different for so many people.) bills and house work. Carrie loves her new job at the bead store it pays less but she if having so much fun. My work has been long = hours and stress. My hotel is getting ready for some major renovations (work has started already) and keeping an eye on that while managing the daily stuff is adding hours to every day.

So on Friday night 3:45 or so am this couple checks in, she is a knockout and the guy is beaming with pride. (No one checks into a hotel at 3:45 am unless your to drunk to drive or it's a hook up) The guy tells me he met the girl at a notorious strip club in DT Minneapolis. I don't know if she works there or what but she didn't seem to pleased to have this guy broadcasting it to this audience of one. Twenty minutes latter the guy comes to the desk looking for condoms, I/we don't stock them but their is a SuperAmerica (think 7-11) half a block away. He jumps in his car and speeds out to the store. When he pulls back into the parking lot he is followed by a squad car. The cops informed me when they come into the hotel to confirm he was a guest that he has several outstanding warrants and will be going away for tonight. Now the dilemma, do I call the girl and let her know? Nope, I figure if she is worried about him she will call or come to the desk. She didn't.

No comments: