9.03.2005

FAZED - Comments: "Oh the best one was we were at a McDonalds on a road trip. I was about 16 and we are sitting at a booth across from these a little boy and girl, their mom is in line. And my Dad is like 'Hi how are you? This is my boy he was little like you guys once.'

The girl is about to say something and the boy goes 'No Sarah he is a stranger don't talk to strangers.'

My dad hears this and think of Grinch smiling. It was that big and evil.

He goes in a kind of sing song voice 'Yes I am a Strange Stranger! Such an Oh so strange stranger!! Look out! its the strange stranger comin to get ya! People are strange when your a stranger' he starts into the Door's People are Strange song and the two little kids are bugged eyed in terror.

My dad kinda winks and goes back to eating.

The mom comes over with her kids happy meals and my dad says 'You have such well behaved and good kids.'

The little boy flips out and goes 'Muh muh MOM don't talk to him he is a strange stranger coming to get you!!'

She looks at her kid and is like 'Billy what did I say about interrupting adults when they are talking that is it!' and she takes the kid to the bathroom and spanks him.

I couldn't stop laughing. Oh man that was great. "

LMFAO... my dad would do shit like that. Above comment borrowed from a forum relating to this! Enjoy, evil parents.

No comments: