7.28.2005

Warning one big whine/rant coming... you have been warned.

So just to update everyone, I'm in Wausau, Wi. training for my new job as an GM of a limited service hotel in St. Paul, Mn. I have found that Wausau is a great little city with everything a person needs. Unlike the other areas in Wisconsin that I have visited, it is actually really hilly and very pretty here. The people are very nice and I am actually enjoying my time here. That said, I hate being here! I hate being away from my wife, her family and our kids. (Kids of course refers to those three furry creatures that run around demanding food ie: cats). I hate that me being here is financially rough on us, I hate that my schedule is allover the place so I have had little real time to explore. I did get to hook up with David my best man at my wedding, he lives near here so that was good, I hope to see him and Cathy his wife a couple of more times before I finish. Two weeks down three more to go... I get to go home tomorrow for a visit over the weekend, yah! A three hour drive after putting in a full day, but my wife and life awaits. Ok enough whining, I do have a few stories to tell of this place, but for the sake of the people I'm working with I will tell you the stories after I return to Minneapolis.

No comments: