7.01.2005

Received this in my gmail account yesterday...

Dear
I got your email address from the internet and please do
not feel bad (why would I?) about this message more especially as i am
from Iraq. I am a widow of one of the former senior
managers of the Iraqi State Oil Organisation in charge
of the United Nations Oil-For-Food Programme... (oil for food, I think I've heard of this) Before the dead
of my husband,he reveal to me that he deposited a
luggage containing 12 million usa dollars (to bad it was not euros) as family
valuables with a local security company here in baghdad.
What i want is that i need you to help me
recieve this luggage when it arrive Europe... (I live in Minnesota, USA) All i need from you is honesty (money) and a promise
not to betray me after you recieve the luggage(and more money).

Does anyone actually respond to these? If so, I'll save you some money. Send me half of what they ask for and I'll give you the same thing back that they would of... NOTHING!

1 comment:

Wildefrost said...

Haha, I get these all of the time.