5.28.2005

As I have said in earlier posts I love Target and usually can't get out of there without spending a hundreds dollars, but I have a problem with one thing...

THEY CHEAT!!!

On a $110 bill they overcharged me $4.12 or over 3.74%. If this was a one time thing it would be no big whoop, but this happens at least 2 out of 3 times that I go there, and those are just the times that I catch it! Usually I don't bother to go back for $2-3 dollars my time is worth more to me, the times I do go back they are happy to refund the difference. With sales of $11.47 billion and profits of $494 million in the first quarter... lets see 3.74% of $11.47 billion = $428 Million plus, if I'm the average customer that little discrepancy makes for a hefty chunk of their profits! (Yes I know there may be some problems with this simple example but...). The worst thing about this whole thing is... I will still shop there all the time because the competitions product sucks even more. Nuff said

No comments: