3.14.2005

Well, the last few weeks have been good for the wife and I. The wife has a lead on a new job and has started treatment for her lymphedema . Now her treatment has her binding her leg up on a daily basis in compression bandages, this of course turns her into a bear to deal with. I, on the otherhand wish I could get a new job. I'm so tired of working graveyards and never getting sleep or enough quality time with the wife. Not to mention the politics & drama in the hotel, soap operas only wish they could be so intresting (but not exciting, for the most part). I had something lines up in Denver but three thousand dollars in moving expenses if it didn't work out was a little to much. Especially when the wife and I are looking at two thousand dollars that we have to pay out for a special compression pump for her leg!

On Saturday Carrie and I (Carrie being the before mentioned wife) on the spur of the moment went and saw Passion of Christ recut. They say Gibson removed seven minutes of the most gory parts of the movie, but the flaying seen still had me cringing. After the movie we headed to Lyles, a bar that is walking distance from our house and crawling distance too our house, not that we ever get that drunk anymore but just in case :) We then made it home to watch a movie but I'm not sure we even made it past the opening credits before going to bed. Sunday Carrie worked I wrote/read and then we watched Extreme Home Makeover, I swear this show brings a tear to my eye almost every time, well nuff said.

No comments: