11.13.2005

So Time Warner tells me there is something wrong with my cable and it will need to be rewired from the pole on in, but they can't do it till next week. This is after I have waited for almost a week for them to come out, the tech is there for maybe ten minutes and then poof! He is gone with the vague explanation above... god I hope Minneapolis goes through with their plan of city wide wi-fi, then I can tell the cable co's to kiss my *^%. I have thought about going over to the dark side and trying the Dish Network, Qwest high speed combo but... telephone line highspeed (It's 5:45 am and I have been up all night at work so I can't think of the name) is faster then dial-up but still so slow compared to cable a cable modem. I have a ton of pic's and other tid bits but I can't share them from work so... everything here is good, till later c-ya

No comments: