10.05.2005

U.S. President George Bush said Tuesday that in event of a bird flu pandemic, American troops would be the best solution to enforce quarantines.

So I was joking with Carrie Sunday night, that the Bush was planning on taking over the USA. I said this after watching another report about the avian bird flu pandemic that the media keeps hyping. I said "Just watch Bush will put the military in charge and enforce martial law to protect the US. This of course would coincide with suspending the elections. I can hear it now "We wouldn't want large groups of people getting together and passing the flu around would we? We will have the election as soon as it is safe too." That would be lets say oh ten or fifteen yrs down the road, after a few more minor disasters. Who is going to stop him? The supreme court will now be in his control after Ms. What the hell is her name and what has she done, is confirmed. The military, well they all are off fighting the war on terror don't you know.

You have the right to bare arms, well my good people run out and stock up there is a civil war abrewing, you better be prepared. The gov.... "wait let go of me"... Haven't you ever heard of freedom of speech?" Let go I say.... aaaahhhh

Hello folks this is your president please disregard and forget everything you have ever read or learned, it was a dream. Don't worry I'm in charge right now and forever.......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was waiting to hear about this, Bush taking over the US. But I expected to hear it following in the wake of Katrina and Rita, not bird flu.

Anonymous said...

"You have the right to bare arms"
Which is why nobody can stop you rolling your shirt sleeves up!

Anonymous said...

"You have the right to bare arms"
Which is why nobody can stop you rolling your shirt sleeves up!